Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Shiok

Have been stoning for the LONGEST time.

I just laid around...thinking of where to eat later!! bwahha...what kind of wonderful life is that?!!?

Going out with a jc classmate for dinner soon! It's a last minute thing but i guess I'm happy to get out for a while! Not that I've been couped up for very long...it's been less than a week...but I feel like I wanna breathe....

AND i want AIR-CON! bwahaha...can go walk walk later! So happy! But too bad abit aimless too leh...should think of what I can buy...and yet try not to spend too much...hmm...

Sheesh...think I'm getting fat again. Was never slim but hai...

Why is the entire world so slim and getting ever thinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home