Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Disbelief...

Now that I'm back in my room sitting in front of my computer...things suddenly seemed so unreal...

Had very "restless" nights for the past 2 days. Dunno if it's stress of it's the heat but I haven't been able to get good quality sleep...Either I kept waking up or it's just that I can't seem to get my brain to rest. It's like on "high-alert" mood and I have LOTS of dreams...

Tried to sleep from 11pm till 2am last night. FInally dragged myself out of bed, went straight down to comm. hall to study armed with alot of tea and ginseng...

I surprised myself by staying there from about 2:45 all the way till 10:45...

the place started to "empty" out by 4am...at 6am...the last guy sitting behind me left...So I was the last girl SITTING. bwahaha...(I can still crack lame jokes!) ;P It was nice down there...at least I didn't feel like I was sweating my life away...

But two consecative days of endless readings and studying...I didn't think I could take it...But I did!!! With the help of coffee and tea and yang sheng of cos! But I did!!! I read what I could...Felt really stressed and stupid when I couldn't figure out some things...Felt like I was on such "high tension"...never felt to "stretched" mentally before...

But I hung on! And yeah...The macro paper was not good...didn't do a full 30 marks...but at least I felt the sense of urgency, I tried my best not to dwell too much on the questions and I did the paper to the best of my abilities already...so I had no regrets! (yeah...except for the fact that I should have been more conscientious) But wow...I was in fact rather proud of myself! But when I was about to leave the table I felt like I couldn't stand properly...My head feels really light...Guess all the stress and lack of rest is getting to me...But...why am I still feeling so "uptight"? Don't seem to feel tired or sleepy...Though I know I should be getting some quality rest now...I feel like going out instead!

Ahhhhh..........2 more papers to go....Should I capitalize on this "workaholic" streak in me now and continue to study?!?!

AHH...i must be MAD!

GO sleep!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home