Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

=(

No...things were not supposed to turn out this way.

But all went wrong starting from the time I got into bed.

Right after lunch, yeah, as predicted I became SUPER sleepy.

Slept abit on my table. COULD AND SHOULD have been satisfied. But I thought...to sleep a while on the bed wouldn't do much harm.

So I slept...A 20 min nap turned into an hr, then another hr...finally...3 hours!!!!!!!!!!

I wasted 3 hours on bed not really RESTING but having silly dreams! Of me living with a new friend, met up with an old one, saw her in cheongsam, searched for a pair of green addidas shoes (which i supposedly shared with my room mate) where lots of people were having massages, running though jungles with bus stops and letting a plow fall on my head...

OH MY GOSH.......

It's like I do not have a paper tomorrow! THE MOST IMPORTANT and YET NOT STUDIED FOR paper at that!!

MY MACRO!!!

WHAT"S COME OVER ME?!?!?!?

Guess I can only try to make up for it NOW.

SHIT.

I slept through all the way from 1 pm till 3pm on the bed...3:05 was the time i finally "decided" to wake up....

The same time tomorrow I would have finished my exam...and yet I spent today's on the bed dreaming bizaare dreams.

Is this an omen? I really don't know...

HOPEFULLY it's notthing bad...

PLS GOD, ONE LAST WISH...

NOTHING MUST GO VERY WRONG TMR...

PLEASE..................................................................................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home