Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, April 16, 2004

Idiotic me

I feel like an idiot. Really.

Why am I such a messy girl?

Just found this note paper which I've actually bothered to take down during a lecture.

And it actually held the "key" to one of my exam papers.

I had the answer scribbled on it.

If only I found it one week earlier and took a look at it...Maybe I'll have a vague idea...and most likely would have brought it into the examination hall.

Then I probably wouldn't have wasted so much time on that essay and do a much better job with the rest...

I suck! And After stoning for another hour after breakfast, I still dunno what I should study when actually I don't have much time left!

Forever...courting my death.

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home