Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, April 15, 2004

YEAH!!!

Went to suntec's new food court! Food was ok...wasn't like fantastic (I had kimchi ramen which looked like high class maggi mee but the ikan billis and e kimchi (side dishes) were tasty! ;P) But i liked the environment! Spacious, brightly lit...heee...

Youjie and I kind of did some "catching-up" during and after dinner...it felt good to be communicating once again! It wasn't that I really understood all that he said...but it didn't matter...so long as I found out more about my friends...how they are, the little things that happened in the past...

That's the best thing about interaction, you constantly find out new things about your friends...=)

And it felt good walking around town...looking at stuff...and just walking basically...My feet are actually abit tired! Guess that's what will happen to you if you sit around and read too much!

Hmm...American Idol was not bad....watching OC now...and thinking of my bed...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home