Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

*BIG grin*

Hmm...forgot to mention something quite "funny" for my paper on Mon. Halfway through the paper I felt quite hungry...lucky it was open book so I took out the box of raisins and started to pop them into my mouth...

I really didn't know whether is it "legal" to eat in examinations hall or not so I tried my very best to be REALLY discrete already! But there was an invigilator standing right behind me! I dunno if he saw it...but I guess it he knew he'll probably thought I was weird...but well...

I finally finished my exams!!!! Finished finished!! (ehh...just realised that there's more than one meaning to it) but well...Guess it was OK...but there were alot more which I could have wrote! But somehow they just kept "slipping" my mind! And yeah...guess i'm not all the great in writing essays anymore! No organization, no cohesiveness....no nothing....Sigh...guess it's the end of my A...but i think i'll at least get a B for the module...

ORCHARD here I come! heeee....see ya folks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home