Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, April 19, 2004

yeah yeah!!!

One more paper down! Sure didn't think i'll get this far!
I think I should be a "Professional question spotter"! Almost all the parts of the GEM Taming Chaos which I've doubts came out in the exams!!!

Some I tried to understand, others I tried to ask around...some I forgot to ask...Damn! If only I've started to study earlier earlier...then at least I could have asked my lecturer! But then again...he'll probably thought I peeked at the paper and changed it or something...heh heh...

So moral of the story is...IT PAYS TO STUDY! heh heh heh...I'm quite proud of myself, not that I know the answers...but at least I've THOUGHT of the questions and was trying my best to make "intelligent" guesses and not tikam tikam...heh heh...

I'm getting too high for my own good man...My last paper is on Weds morning...my SS module, employee management in Singapore. There's A LOT of readings to do...but I actually do wanna do well for this module...cos' It's my only hope for an A now...

Okie...better get down to getting my A! heee....so long folks! Will be back pretty soon! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home