Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, April 24, 2004

What's going on???

Heaven loves to make sport of us...

I was trying to pack last night...thought I should do my laundry here since it's free...so I removed my quilt cover, put it into the washing machine...and packed my quilt.

Thought it was going to be like any other day, pretty warm and no blanket.

Rei came back after midnight. She came over to my room to watch a movie at about 1:30am...we watched till about 4, I ate a whole bar of chocolate before I drank the Hooch that she bought...didn't want to get "drunk"...so thought it'll be better to have some food in my stomach.

After the alcohol...I was RED...and feeling rather light-headed...abit "hot"...but still...the weather outside was cooling...TOO cooling perhaps...I wished I had my comforter...My fan was usually on full blast...last night it was on minimum speed...yet I felt cold...

Alarm rang at 7:45...was supposed to meet Siyi at 8:30...got a cramp when I woke up to switch off the alarm...I was SO cold...and I've nothing to cover myself with! I've packed my towel even...and the other one is also in the dryer.

I felt rather miserable...so decided to sleep abit more and wait for Siyi to call.

She WAS supposed to call...really...but it's like 8:45 now...so is she waiting for me at AS7? Or is she still asleep?

I'm not sure...that's y I'm staying put in my room. It's raining outside...and she doesn't pick up my calls...

Why?

No battery?

On silent mode?

I dunno....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home