Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, April 30, 2004

Ah moi's birthday party!

Tried very hard to write my personal statement but it's still ONLY 1/10 done...=( Sigh...I'm incorrigible. Some more I spent like about 5 hrs trying to solve a game!

Oh...btw for the smarties...do try it out man!

http://www.abc.net.au/gameon/chasm/chasmgame.htm

It's challenging...trust me. Either that or i'm Damn stupid!

Ok...back to the point. Thurs was a rather busy day cos' i went back to Nus for a short meeting with the scriptwriting sub comm...got myself to come to terms with the fact that I've yet another committment for the Holidays...What have I gotten myself into?!?! Sigh...

Bus 95 went past the construction site which involved a fatal accident. 2nd time within a week...guess it's inevitable now that there so much construction works going around...But i think Singapore will be stepping up on the safety measures...sure hope NOT to listen to such news any time soon!

Went to orchard, ate "tea" at Mos, shopped around for Ah Moi's present. Finally got her speakers and printer from Funan and viola...finally made our way to the Pasir Ris chalet at about 8 partly cos' of the horrible rain!

We then stood outside and ate and ate and ate...before Ah moi "chased" her other friends out and let us have the room...we watched Fear Factor with alot of girls with BIG boobs...which was really funny cos' the guys' eyes were almost popping out! Den the whole lot of us watched Xun Qin Ji...we were pretty amazed by how some guys are so interested in the serial! Gu Tian Le is really very charming I must say...he attracts both males and females!

The funniest part of the whole party must be the time we were sitting outside the chalet waiting for Ah moi to give out the cake. The guys were just going on crapping and cracking silly "yellow" jokes...what pocket billiard and what not...all of us laughing our heads off...I was glad I'm there despite being mocked and laughed at at times! ;P Before we left the guys saboed Xinyi and gave her a BLUE creamy face!

Going home was just as fun cos' Franklin just made it to the mrt in time for xinye, jacky n i to catch the last train...the rest of the POOR yr 1s had to take cab back cos it was too late!

Fri was another day of "activities". Swimming in the morning, followed by clothes trying at Causeway point! bwahha...Pastamania was good! =) but quarrelling with my father was bad...anyhow...i came home, "cooked" luncheon meat with baked beans which turned out SUPER salty...and spent hrs playing the above game...

Time to get back to my personal statement...or I really will have ZERO chance of going...

Wish me LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home