Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Holidays have begun!!!

Sunday was an exciting day! Once I got up I immediately rushed to school to do some last minute packing cos' Rei's mum was going to drive my stuff home! It was tiring to shift!!! We had to climb up and down the steps leading to C blk carpark from A blk. And we had to do it like for 6 to 8 times!!! But it was also kind of fun to be rushing around...reminding each other about what we have forgotten to pack...what we can leave behind...the mad rush kinds of makes me look forward to going back 3 months later! In fact I'm already missing the Lan in my room! My connection at home is so koked up!!!

I came back home, hungry like nobody's business cos' I only had a cereal bar for breakfast, so i literally gobbled down a packet of mee siam and a bowl of beancurd. Rushed to bathe...then went out with my mum and bro to Heartland mall. After a shopping spree at NTUC, it was time to head off to orchard again to meet my "eat snake" family!

It's Stef's birthday today! We were supposed to gather for dinner at Seoul Gardens at 6! Wow...it's been like ages since I've stepped into a Seoul Garden! I got there abit early so I rushed to get the dress that I've wanted. Told myself that it's an investment...bwahah...the excuses girls can come up with to spend $$$.

Then Jiefeng left Shirong, Xinying and I to buy Stef's present...we walked around abit...checked out the watches...before finally deciding on a Swatch chessboard! I thought the latest range of watches were pretty nice!!!

It felt ULTRA good to meet up with Jiehan, Meixin, and Xintian after so long! AND...alot of guys haven't changed! At least they looked like what I remembered them to be! It was nice sitting around, screaming whenever the oil splatted and splurted...complaining about how short the chopsticks are, marvelling at how HUGE the cups are...and EATING A HELL LOT of FOOD!!! I pride my table for being rather good barbequers!! The food was nicely cooked and not too burnt!!! ;) The charsiew chicken was good!!! The shark meat was fabulous! Hee...so we just ate and ate and ate...and of cos' we talked and talked and talked!

Meixin's going to Shanghai next year! She made me so tempted to try!!! Xintian said that I was cute! ;P and Jiehan...wow...it feels good to be "bickering" with him again!! bwahahaha...I like my friends...they make me feel good! Cheese commented that I look slimmer, Jiehan too! Wow...that made me so happy i almost believed it! The Chiang Dao group took a few photos...it just feels great to be with such company! It was a happy Sunday...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home