Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, April 24, 2004

What's going on???

Orchard AGAIN

I came home to sweep the floor after a nap which was after a heavy breakfast! ;P Whilst I was sweeping...I was reminded of how HY used to "an1 wei4" me when i was feeling down...she said that I was filial.

Actually I don't think i deserve that. There's alot more which I can and I SHOULD be doing to help my mum out...But the only thing i do is to sweep the floor once a week. But then again...at least i do that right??? So i felt abit better...

Met up with Cui in the afternoon...it's the BEST to meet up with close friends!!! Oo...and guess who I bummed into in bishan!?!? My eyes actually met Kenny's!!! (For those who dunno, Kenny is my crush who was a fellow waiter at Edo Sushi Bar) I was so surprised!!! I wonder what made me look at him cos' I hardly look at people while walking but I met his eyes...I was pretty sure...but I looked away quickly too cos...I dunno...I felt scared somehow.

There's a girl beside him (obviously) but I didn't even take a look at her...dunno if it's the same girl or not. But actually that doesn't matter to me. I was just shocked that I actually saw him.

I wasn't exactly at my best today. Think my eyes looked too tired...but at least i had my contacts on...haha.

Cui and I went to comb orchard again! out of "fun" i tired on this black dress which i have no intention of buying...It turned out to be rather fitting and pretty! Best thing is that it's a reasonable price! I like that dress! But...to spend $51 on it...and having no occasion to wear it..plus i'll probably feel uncomfortable in it cos' it's sleeveless...so...i didn't get it...but i am thinking abt it still...no doubt.

Sure hope I'll decide really soon.

We looked at clothes and clothes and clothes...wow...so much variety and colours! But they no longer appeal that much cos' I don't think I can carry alot of them off. Am Too fat. But it was nice to know that I'm not the only one who had "silly" thoughts of pills and slimming centres. A lot of other girls do!!! It's this whole madness about "slim" and "skinny" going on in Singapore...all the advertising...the media...it's hard not to feel "pressurized" to be like all the rest too!!! But I'm glad that I've friends to tell me how their friends fall sick because of Cambridge Diet, and how they have wasted money going to slimming centres(cos could only afford a few hundreds to go to a not so famous slimming centre)...But both of us have reached a conclusion...

WE HAVE TO BE RICH! Facial works...Expensive facial products and make up works...Clothing with superb cutting and material works...all these need money. And of cos, slimming centre works if you have all that money to burn (in thousands)!

Either that...or you gotta have a HELL LOT of DETERMINATION. Endless exercise, staying off junk, embracing the vege and fruits.

Sigh...i'm sad to say I have neither...so I guess i'll have to stay ugly for some time...;P

Ohh....another revelation! Beauty is not all about looks and body. It's also about the mind! I've decided that I was pretty on my birthday party! Cuiling too!!! Exceptionally good looking I mean! And even though I was really quite fat when I was in China...but I felt that I "looked good" too! So...it must have been the fact that I was happy! Truly happy...The happiness must have translated to beauty of some sort!

So...hopefully I'll be happy forever so that i'll be pretty forever!! Hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home