Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Wonderful JB trip!

Though I was reluctant to get out of bed on Tues...I'm SO GLAD i did cos' it was a whole lot of fun at JB!!! I felt like finally I was interacting the the block, talking to people whom I normally wouldn't even meet much...and just having fun laughing at others...and "enjoyed" being laughed at...cos' somehow...the guys as usual, seem to enjoy teasing me!!!

Wee Liam was like our tour guide of the day and once we got to JB we were brought to drink "herbal" tea and to visit a traditional "roti" place! We then got on a big bus and was chauffeured to "Tai Zi Lou" to have our lunch!

Lunch was scrumptious! Black Pepper Crabs, Cereal Prawns, Lalangs?, Steam Fish, Fried Youtiao Sotong, Hotplate beancurd, Sambal Kangkong! Wow...and we went to the back to look at the seafood...there were HUGE crabs and lobsters and clams it was pretty amazing!!! And I saw the BIGGEST sucker fish ever in their fish pond!! ;P

After lunch we set off to Holiday Plaza to shop and supposedly do our hair. Eventually we dropped the hair idea...and despite the fact that I thought I wouldn't buy anything...I bought a funky top (which my neighbours all agreed was a "new" look) and a pair of HUGE retro-looking Star-shaped earrings which attracted quite alot of attention after I decided to put it on....the "nosy" seniors actually thought I was keeping something from them cos' of my "new" look but of cos' they were just kidding lah!

The bus then took us to a prawn mee place which was "fortunately" closed so we head straight to Leisure Mall for a movie! My gang decided on Koma and...bwahaha...it was pretty unexpected! And we all decided that all the movies showing over there were crappy cos' 2 other grps watched Starsky and Enter the Phoenix...all concluded...BAD. ;P bwahaha...I didn't really like the show cos' of all the blood and disgusting stuff but I was pretty disturbed...going to have something against toilets...;P

We took a group shot at the bowling alley then head to this ice-cream place...we had SO much ice-cream!!! But it was nice!!! =) The ambience was conducive for gatherings and we had alot of fun! Despite full stomachs it was time for dinner! Some of us ordered famous Ramly Burgers but we still went to the Hawker Centre and ordered A HELL LOT of food!!! my table of about 8 people ordered 4 Chee Cheong Fun, 1 carrot cake, 1 Chay Kuai Tiao, 2 Stingrays, 1 Chilli Cuttlefish, 1 Ayam Laksa, 1 Claypot Chicken Rice, 2 Fried Oysters with egg, Sugar Cane with Lemon, Braised Chicken wings, Satay....IT WAS AMAZING the amount of food we ordered! What's even MORE amazing is that...it totalled up to cost only 10.60RM per person!! DAMN shiok lah!!

Our last stop was some pastry shop and lots of people bought some "paos" back then we headed home at about 9pm...Wow...I didn't know an entire day of "eating" can make one so tired...I could hardly wake up this morning to swim!!!

Met Rei at Khatib swimming pool today and I seriously wondered if I've forgotten how to swim! ;P I was SO SO tired after only a few miserable laps in the middle pool! ;P It was pretty embarrassing but well...sigh...guess i haven't been swimming nor looking at my body properly for a long long time...I'm REALLY A BIG WHALE!! Never remembered my thighs being so MEGA for a long time already...but now, instead of being a White Shark...i'm a Grey shark now cos' I got sun "tanned"!!! Not that I want to...but silly Rei and I jumped into the pool right after we've applied sun block!!! Hai....

Den we walked around Northpoint...den I came home...den I went back to NUS for a short short meeting...I think my travelling time was longer than my meeting time! But well........

I'm loving my holidays so far! No concrete plans but am filling up the days with lots of activities to do!!!

This is SO.........FUN! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home