Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Holidays have begun!!!

"Blue" Monday

Went back to school once again. The way to school was TERRIBLE!!! Cos' of my diarrheao!!! I thought I was going to DIE before I got to the toilet....lucky i made it just in time but I had to take the long way to school from Dhoby Ghaut cos' i couldn't last till harbourfront!!!

Met up with Siyi to submit our Zhejiang result slip. I like Nai ma!! She's SOooooooooooooooo nice! We had lunch at Arts canteen...it's been like eons since I last ate the Oyako Don! It's better with more gravy! We chatted abit, about the coming hols...about honours...about China...about ZJ...

Went back to hall for some last min packing, met Pj, and Yy...then off I went to SRC to do some printing and faxing! Wow...I loved the feeling that I was able to have the whole place to myself...to do my work in peace without strangers hanging around me cos' they were all at a meeting! =) Marketing has a long way to go man...sigh...alot of work...and either I dun really have the time or...well...I dun really feel like doing it. ;P This is no good...

All throughout the day I was re-reading my fav love novel...I really like that story...and guess what? I actually saw my ex's lookalike on 151 today! I sat diagonally behind him...and I could just...look at him blatantly. He had a badminton racket in his bag...i wonder why that made me feel happy...he really looks like a little boy with Big eyes and very slim and rather hairy legs...no wonder he reminds me of him. He was dozing off...it's pretty funny...but the best thing is that..just before I alighted...I saw him resting his head on his bag...he was sleeping so blissfully...I actually felt happy looking at him.

I was pretty shocked that he stayed on the bus for so long...I didn't know that he stayed so far away...and so close to my home!!! I've decided that the next time I see him alone on the bus, I'll approach him and introduce myself.

Yes I will...Nothing wrong with that right? I'm just curious about his life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home