Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Dreams

My dreams were So vivid this morning it's pretty incredible.

I dreamt of buses and interchange, the one near my place but which is being torn down.
I also dreamt of Mel and she playing some game using a laptop and a huge screen lit up by a fire burning behind the screen...dun ask me how the screen appeared in the bus interchange or how there could be a fire...dreams ARE meant to be bizarre i think...;P

Then I met a st nicks junior who's supposedly in Sec 2 but has a boyfriend from Uni whom I supposedly know...well...this is only PART of the dream...there were alot more...just that I can't remember now cos' I didn't make the effort to...

Hmm...The UE committee went down to Adidas-Solomon at Suntec yesterday to meet up with our sponsor...a good 2 hrs was spent explaining to us the details of the apparel, bags and shoes...I was really impressed by how "knowledgable" the managers are with regards to the products...they REALLY study those stuff...i guess they have to but well...can't help but be impressed when they went on about the foot and all the ligaments and scientific terms and all...

We had a pretty good deal! 65% off the 2003 series for footwear and 50% off everything else...so...i bought a pair of shoes for myself though I wonder how often it'll be that I go running on uneven terrain and all...but it's a good deal! ;P Bought a top for my bro too! It costs $69 originally! Too bad they only imported the small sizes for the women's top...sigh...they really dun care too much about fat girls like me!

By the time I came back it was like close to 7pm...I walked around Bishan abit to check out if the restaurants are recuiting part time help...I half-heartedly want to work...I mean...I need the money, yet I want time for myself...sigh...I'm in such a dilemma!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home