Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Sunday...in a Singaporean way.

I spent my Sunday in a very Singaporean way! the sisters have concluded that it's not our fault singaporean girls are constantly TRYING to diet...cos' there's simply nothing much to do everyday except to meet up and EAT and SHOP. Even sitting in a Cafe and chatting means putting on more calories!

I went around shopping with my mum and I ate alot of good food! =)
But this time round, instead of feeling downright sinful, I felt really fortunate! Food is not about quantity...it's about quality...and now I really feel that it's important to be "happy" no matter what you do...

My mum and I went to the new OG at Orchard Point...bwahaha...those who know me long enough will know that OG is about the ONLY place my mum goes to shop at...and we've been faithful patrons since like YEARS and YEARS ago. But I guess OG has kind of "reestablished" itself. I mean...it is still very much a "auntie place"! But alot of trendy people can be found there too!

We then had dinner at Mushroom Pot in Orchard Point...WOW...the place serves good food! The noodles were not bad and the soup base impressive! The gyoza was nice! We enjoyed the meal very much! Yes, it's not cheap...a bowl of noodles plus a side dish costs $13.80+++ but if you only order noodles, it's usually about $10...which is quite typical of restaurants...so I think it's still a good place to go! Next time I'm there I'll try out the paper steamboat! It's pretty cool to see the food in a "paper bowl" being heated up by fire and NOT catching fire...;)

Still...despite being happy...It's time yet ago to cut back on all the eating...The weight that I've supposedly lost during the exams are clearly all coming back cos' 1. my weighing scale tells me so. 2. it's SHOWING on my face already!

Arrgh...somehow...I appreciate hall. The food doesn't make people "desire" or "hunger" for more...but now that i'm home...ALL seems so tempting........arrgh...

LOsE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT...
it's time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home