Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, May 06, 2004

LOST

I dunno what came over me.

But I'm actually rather depressed now.

It could be the sinful lifestyle I've been leading up till now.

Or it could just be my PMS.

But no matter what, I'm feeling like a pile of shit.

I've been spending and spending and spending, eating and eating and eating...yeah...there's output and input all right...but on different channels.

Spending money without income. Putting on calories without exercising.

I've been out most of the time but it's mostly to shop with my friends. My "to get" list just gets longer.

Applied for A job...but just one. That hasn't got back to me...so I guess it's time I PRO-actively look for another!!!

AND...i ought to move my bum abit more! More than just walking around the malls! Ate myself silly at Sakae Buffet again...I must think i'm very rich.

No more nonsense girl!

I used to feel like my life was really fulfilling though I was DEAD tired when I held 3 jobs after my As...

I hope to find that sense of achievement once again.

I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home