Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, May 07, 2004

I'm weird

I really think that I'm weird.

Left the house to go to this job interview. Decided to take bus 51 cos' of my bus pass and I thought it wouldn't be that far...

OH MY GOSH. how wrong can i be? And i actually remembered the wrong time...so of cos' i was hopelessly late...thus I decided to go back to NUS instead to pick up my module description list from the Chinese Department.

I must be freaking mad. I felt like I've spent half of my life on the bus doing absolutely NOTHING at all. Then I went to see the girl in charge in the Dean's office...got out and decided to go to town to get my Mango top.

Met Linien on bus 95! She looks like she's getting even skinnier! Am quite worried about her! And well....Decided to go straight to city hall on 106...grabbed a sour cream pretzel which was great! Gobbled it down...went to MANGO...hover around a bit...and I actually didn't buy the top!!!

The place was suddenly SWARMED with people at about 6:20...I decided it was time to rush back to City Hall mrt where I was supposed to meet the scriptwriting comm...walked all the way back...and well...we landed up at Coffee Club at Raffles City. It was quite cool! The passion tea was too sweet but not bad still lah...wanna try their desserts one day!

We talked and came up with quite a few ideas! Now it's time to develop on it...and yeah...the STUPIDEST thing was coming home! I actually went in the mrt when I needed the toilet from drinking too much water.

So i alighted at Dhoby Ghaut...used the toilet in Plaza Sing, kind of "cut the queue" of a few Hwachong girls...but...heck already...it was REALLY urgent. Then i felt so stupid going back into the mrt...so I actually walked out to see what bus I could take...waiting 30mins for a 162 which will prob bring me to some place which I don't recognize....LUCKILY I gave up...so i ended up in the mrt after wasting a good half and hr...could have been home by then!

Ass...but between money and time...i think i'll choose time...

OVER MY DEAD BODY will I ever take bus 51 again! Unless it's only for short dist! It's crazy...

And...I'm mad cos' after almost BURSTING from the Sakae Buffet yesterday...I ATE A GOOD 3 meals...and was like BENT of making myself full!!

Like I came home to look for food at about 10:30pm loh! Ate yoghurt, cheese and drank alot of water!!! Now i'm damn full! I'm SO gross!

Arrgh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home