Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, May 13, 2004

USELESS BUM

I am a bum...and a FAT and USELESS bum at that.

Whilst all my friends are working their assess off...i'm bumming around. Sitting either in front of the computer, or in front of the goggle box.

I did try to get a job!

Sakae obviously dun wanna hire me. It's been a week. Someone asked if I was interested in translating a P5 textbook from Eng to Chinese. I was like...wow...sounds like fun and I'll be paid for it? Cool. But just when I was about to get my hands on the book. I was told a translator was found.

All right. I tried out teaching at Xiao Zhang's centre the other day. I thought...shouldn't b that much of a prob. Nothing was heard ever since.

I went for a job interview yesterday. It was telemarketing! Nothing too challenging whatsoever. I thought. No reason y they wouldn't recruit me with all my qualities and qualifications.

I thought too highly of myself. They said they might want me to start work today. No...no calls yet.

Was it because I appeared to be not confident yesterday when she asked me to describe myself?

What's wrong?

Am I a lousy person or what? Here I am...spending money like water esp when my family is not even well-to-do and I can't find a job?

Speaking of which. Maybe I am lousy. I dunno why but I was just reminded of when I was in China.

I so blatantly posted my numbers EVERYWHERE. I mean EVERYWHERE.

All over in yahoogroups...in emails...and I posted them no less than 2 times.

Yet the only person who called besides my mum was youjie.

Youjie. And that's partly bcos' he's used to calling his gf with his phoenix line.

I probably dun deserve any extra effort from anyone. Not even my friends.

I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home