Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Winter Sonata (when will this end?? ;P)

Hahaha...cuiling made a comment last night that I'm diggin my own grave by watching this kind of shows. It's an exaggeration lah but it's pretty true. Cos' after watching it, I can't help but be enveloped in this aura of sadness and depression.

I think Bae is TRULY a good actor. I can see all the pain and confusion via his eyes. You Zhen is not too bad considering how she cries so effortlessly! I guess credits should go to ALL actors for they really can cry!

Couldn't wake up yesterday to eat breakfast with the zwxh gang cos' I played insaniquarium till like 3am the night before! HEY! it was fun! though my fingers were sore from clicking!! ;P

I admit I had to struggle for quite some time before deciding if I wanna meet up with the zwxh ppl. It was really a coincidence cos' XP actually called to ask this "senior" to go for some bbq...it turned out to b me so she conveniently asked me along.

I was glad I went. 50 1st dates was a good movie! Much better than I expected! Cos' it's just SO SsO sweet!!! =) I teared at a few parts too...love can be so heart-wrenching and heart-warming!!!

I sat beside him, but it didn't make a difference really. I'm glad. We're friends! In fact, through the little time we had as a group updated one another about our lives, I think we kind of found out somethings about each other.

After we all went our seperate ways, I didn't know what possessed me but I went shopping at Seiyu. I kept trying on the clothes there...mainly because there was no one around basically. decided to buy a top...then hopped by to POA. Bought something else on impulse...then decided it was time for me to go home.

Watched 2 episodes of WS. Bathed ate my dinner then it was time for me to go meet my st nicks friends to celebrate Jacques birthday.

Sigh...wat a pressure to meet up with all my friends and ESP. the wisdom people...everyone looks so gorgeous! I'm suddenly glad I bothered to put on my contact lens.

I've always thought I was pretty just that I was too plump. Now i re-think.

Dun think i'm cut out to be someone pretty. Perhaps I should work on my character instead.

We ate ALOT ALOT of cake...(At Baker's Inn. What to expect?) Then well...Jacques is like the SWEETEST thing ever...she's practically Oozing sugar! =)

Actually it's nice to see everyone looking so good. SO many of them are working now it's like we're suddenly a whole different "class" of people meeting up.

From laughing little girls to working class women...but still...we're boisterous. Shouting exclamation marks when we see our friends approaching.
bwahahaha...

Jacques was really nice cos' I felt paisei giving her the kimono top when others gave such fabulous presents...I guessed my embarrassment showed on my face..but she thanked me sincerely for it and said she loved it...I was so touched.

Had a little chat with Cui on the train. She commented abt how kids played with toys and adults played with feelings.

How true. I knew it but having said it out explicitly...it just hurts and I suddenly felt very sad.

How terrible it is to grow up. To become all sensible to the point that it's almost "cold".

Despite all that.

We're growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home