Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, May 14, 2004

My Thursday 13 May

Nothing particularly exciting happened yesterday cos' i stayed at home. But I did have fun trying to come up with a synopsis for the script.

And I touched the keyboards once again. Started out with this song...which I've played 10 years ago. My teacher, Miss Hwang wrote a date there...and it was 94...How long ago was that? 10 years have just slipped past my hands...and yet the song was still familiar...

Friday.
Today. I woke up super early. Had to type out the synopsis...then it was a mad rush to meet the scriptwriting team at 2pm. It was a good thing E reminded me to sms them. Cos' I happily thought it was at 6:30 and I wanted to like take my own sweet time.

The meeting was pretty interesting. We exchanged our ideas...and expanded, or rather, decided on 2. I was happy...cos' I liked both the ideas. My idea was favourably looked upon....but as usual, it lacked coherence...so it's tentatively KIVed...I am abit disappointed but well...I liked the other 2 too! =)

Den I went to shop around abit whilst hanging ard in Orchard waiting for E to come meet me to discuss somethings abt e event.
Finally bought the pink top which I've been eyeing from Mango. Bought another lime green one...just couldn't resist the colour.

Met up with him finally. I voiced out my concerns and fears...and he helped analyse the situation...could say that I kind of enjoyed that one hr...just sitting opposite him studying him in deep thoughts. Then he asked me where I was going...I said "home loh" We both stood up...walked out of Macs and cos' he was looking at another direction, I didn't know what else I could say after saying Bye...so I just left.

I walked off just like that. Could and should have asked where he was going. He did mention something about gg to taka square and looking at the sports fair there. If he weren't meeting someone else...I could have hanged around with him den take the train back together or something.

But I did nothing of that. 3 years ago...I would most likely have done something. Today, I just walked away...decided to drop by the orchard library....took a walk inside Kino, bought 2 fanciful files on pure whim, went to the lib, paid a fine of $6.75 and borrowed 4 love novels.

Well...at least one thing done. Now i'll have something to keep myself occupied. I really did enjoy being alone. No more trying to keep up with conversations, to avoid awkward silence, to acccomodate, to put up a pretence.

I felt so carefree.

I guess that's what you get for being single. =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home