Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Vampires, Exams and Kent Ridge Hall

It's been so long since I've had such a wild dream...

I recall alot of steps. I returned to Hall from somewhere, saw walking dead people (aka vampires), can't really make it whether they were oriental vampires or Western ones...I just knew that I was scared of them. I hurriedly climbed the steps to some attic-like place, holding my breath hoping that they won't notice me. The stairway was blocked with a box, it seems that others had escaped upwards and decided that these people won't be able to proceed cos' of the obstruction.

Reached the 2nd storey...saw a group of people there. It was supposedly the exams period cos' we were SUPPOSED to be studying but we were too afraid of the vampires. We suddenly saw shadows outside the window. I panicked. Those people reached in and grabbed 2 of us! I panicked cos' I was the only one left in the room, but I suddenly remembered that I've got my handphone on me! I dialled 999, told the police that we were held captive at Kent Ridge Hall then hurriedly hung up and acted like nothing happened.

It was then I realised that those people are not our enemies but our rescuers! There were LOTS of people on the platform. Suddenly we were like at least on 20th storey...not on 2nd. It was really high up...and the people were busy trying to inflate the air-mattresses? It was very windy...I din know where but I walked to the edge...closed my eyes and stretched out my hands...I was swaying to and fro, I was going to fall. Then suddenly, someone hugged me from behind to hold me in place. Told me that I must be mad to be standing there cos' I might just fall to my death.

The mattresses was ready...We all took turns to jump down...it seemed quite fun. But when I got down there...I looked around frantically for my phone...then I remembered...I put it in my pocket before I jumped! So it must be on the mattress!

I crawled back onto the mattress. Saw lots of Nokias but didn't find mine...A few girls jumped down...I asked them to help collect the handphones that dropped out of everyone's pockets. The mattress was HUGE. As they crawled towards me...they started to slide/throw the handphones forward. A few phones survived but some got smashed upon the impact...

Then I woke up.

What a dream.

But I guess...it showed how insecure I must be feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home