Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Barber!!!

I was barber for the night!! Bwahaha...my brother suddenly came to me and asked if I wanna be a barber.

First thought that flashed across my mind:"Is there some course which my brother is going to recommend to me?"

Then suddenly he flashed this shaver and asked me to cut his hair!

Bwahaha...it was one exciting event. Though i broke out in sweat but it was fun trying to help shave off his hair whilst trying to make sure that he doesn't get cut or look terrible...

Well...of cos' as it turns out...there's quite alot of "holes" everywhere..but mostly at the back lah...and my brother...who can't really see the back of his head...actually thought that he looked quite good!!!

Bwahahahahaha........i'm happy for him man! ;P

So...who next? Who needs a free hair cut?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home