Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, May 29, 2004

WORKING!

I know i know...it's a Sat. But last night at about 12 midnight, V suddenly messaged to ask if I could work. Well, I did promise W that I'll b checking out GSS with my st nicks pals...but then again, I've rejected V so many times I dun feel gd rejecting her again esp. after I bugged her for so long.

Besides, I'm sure I won't b able to fit in most of the stuff on sale. Not like those things r very pretty too. And my pay for the day can be translated into my bus fare for the rest of the month! So what if I've gotta work from 11:30am to 10pm?? Haha...already thinking of buying things and spending that money EVEN BEFORE i laid my hands on it...sigh.

Hope the day will be great! =) Can expect a crowd cos' it's 1. Sat 2. Sch hols started 3. GSS just begun.

Lala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home