Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, May 28, 2004

The end of my freedom...

I can't wait for Monday to come yet I'm also rather apprehensive...

But no matter what, I made sure that I'll spend my remaining days to the "fullest" aka i won't be rotting at home.

So I went swimming again, perhaps won't be able to do it for a long time to come...then HR, XY n I had lunch at Macs b4 meeting R to go down to Orchard to check out the GSS.

Surprisingly, there's nothing much to see...=( still I managed to buy a top and grabbed some accessories on my way back home fr bishan. I would say that a crowd draws a crowd...cos' at GG<5 there was a crowd simply because payment was manual but I believed that aided sales cos' alot of people dropped by and all eventually landed up queueing to buy something! There was alot of people on the streets and alot of John Little plastic bags! hahaa...

We met M in town and after window shopping for sometime, we landed at Coffee Express cos' R had some vouchers. We had wedges, mocha vanilla and mudpie! Yum yum! =)

Then home I got for dinner...

Think W and com gg to check out GSS tmr...haha...i think i shld go b4 I start work and hence won't b able to go anywhere!

Hope I won't spend tmr...pray pray...b sensible shuhui b sensible...U've got ur europe trip to work towards!

4K! I'm sure i'll be able to save up!
I'm sure!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home