Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Movie-goer

It's no wonder that my horoscope told me that i'll go broke this week.

Tues after I went swimming in the morn with HR and XY, we went off to Long John for waffle fries and chicken.

Then I met JF at bishan for Shrek 2. It was hilarious. I so enjoyed the show...the animation was amazing! But sigh...I can't believe I missed the baby dino-donkeys at the end of it. Wanna kill myself.

Then I was off to OC! haha...Met WX and J for dinner at Far East! Managed to get the last bit of the chicken! haha...plus a HUGE waffle at Gelare...yum.

The French film was funny yet "inspiring" too in a weird sort of way. It's about this French boy who went on an exchange called Eramus to Spain and how he led his life there with a huge group of students from all over Europe. The love they've experienced...I dunno...just reminds me of Hm in B. I suppose that when you're in a foreign land...and that you spend so much time with other ppl...the so called "love" back in your hometown might not be able to withstand the pressures of such a long distance.

Wed was just as "exciting". Woke up to go OC once more for a scriptwriting meeting. It was totally chop chop cos' well, i had to leave early to meet sponsors with YS. We travelled from Aljunied to Tampines then to Lor Chuan and finally back to Clementi. Sigh, precisely cos' we waited a Bloody 20 mins at LC that the cab fare actually came up to abt $30! I was SO broke after that...heart pain ah...that stupid person actually went for a meeting and left me waiting outside when she could have just grabbed that tiny plastic bag of keychains!

Then I was luckily driven to Lido where I was supposed to meet M for a movie. It seems that both Cine and Lido were fully booked for Troy!!! In the end we settled for Laws of Attraction. It's not a movie I would have chosen to watch but in the end i'm glad I did.

Brosnan is indeed charming...despite his age but just looking at him you can't deny that he's good looking. Julianne Moore is also very attractive! Most importantly is that I think she can act very well! Though it's just a somewhat "typical" romance but the wit and humour wins over the audience. It's a show that'll make people happy.

Rushed home to catch AMI! hmm...Diana surprised me but I still like Fantasia!!! She's definitely a performer! Sure hope she'll win! Still, can't help but feel disappointed not to see Latoya perform again.

Thurs...woke up to go yishun to catch The day after tomorrow. My gosh, 4th movie in the week...still...am glad I watched it. It's one of those catastrophe plus brave heroic show but wow...it's still a winner combi.

The effects were amazing. The prospect of such a catastrophe still scares the hell out of me...and boy...was the cinema cold! Guess that added to the effect, you feel like u're caught in the snow storm too. I like this show cos' the "heros" lived...a few "side-kicks" were sacrificed of cos' but it was handled pretty well I think. At least all the dying didn't seem so scary except for the instance freezing. The bravery of both father and son...hmm...I think the people are rather good looking too! Though I dun really know who exactly they are but well...=)

OOOoooooooo...most importantly...I received good news yesterday! Right after the meetin at orchard, Z called me on the train to tell me I got the job...I GOT THE JOB AT IRO!!! My ideal job!!! I'm so happy!!! But cos' it was so noisy on the train I didn't really hear what she was saying...still...I'm so elated I wanted to scream! Funny thing is V called subsequently to ask if I still wanted to work for the month of June. Too bad I had to tell her that I JUST found a job! Hmm...trimming my eyebrows did change my luck abit! haha...

Happy happy...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home