Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, May 30, 2004

Fun Food Fair!!

Food fair was as expected.

Very crowded!!! Haha...but unexpectedly fun! We were squeezing with the ppl...trying to get our hands on the samples...but cos' we were hungry and very tempted by all the nice smells inside we bought quite alot of food. Taiwan sausages that were actually really oily and quite burnt (there were much nicer ones inside!) and a packet of fried beehoon. We stood ard to eat at little corners. We also got Prata with egg and fillings such as Tuna Mayo and Egg Mayo. Those were pretty special. The Wheatgrass drink was nice too!

Later we got a Prata with bbq duck pieces and floss. And Dodo fish sticks, Chrysanthemum Tea and Gui Ling Gao! Oh my! We ate so much! Bwahaha...and all whilst walking ard, sampling and buying and eating on the spot! But I thought it was really fun! Some TCS artistes were promoting the show A Man in his forties I think. It was interesting. Zheng Huiyu is really quite skinny. Chen Hanwei, Lin Xiaopei and Chen Tianwen etc were there. They were playing games with the audience.

We ended the day with Snow Ice...hmm...it wasn't as nice as I remembered it to be...but well...I guess the "niceness" of food depreciates with your level of hunger! Bwahaha...cos' after our stomachs were filled...alot of things didn't seem that appealing anymore.

I went home a satisfied and happy but REALLY tired girl. I think the shoes are no good no good...;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home