Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

First day at work...

To be truthful. I like my first day at work! =)

Was shown to my work cubicle...WOW. I actually have quite a big space all to myself! =) Was told what to do...and was shown to all the colleagues though up till now i can only remember the names of my direct supervisor and the manager in charge.

I spent part of my morning chatting with my friends online...;P Can't resist it...Msn and Icq was installed on the lousy com (it crashed on me at least 5 times! and it was SO slow!!! even worse than my home's!)

I kind of like read through what was given to me...and wondering...how come the office suddenly became so empty...and was listening to my own stomach growl...

Didn't dare to go for lunch until someone told me to so i just had to bear with it.

Haha...until I decided to borrow the card from my manager to go to the toilet...then i realised that lunch is either from 12-1 or 1-2.

Went for lunch at 1:30...wanted to go Arts. Tried to call Siyi out but turns out that she's staying at Lakeside! Chatted with her though! Found that that she did really well at Han Yu Qiao! Am Happy for her!!! =)

Stupidly got on bus A2 which brought me to Science. Whatever lah...haha...So off I went...Then i saw this other student associate and sat down with her! I bought Ban Mian which was really quite nice! After chatting with her abit...(she was really nice btw! ;) Found out that she's actually from VJC and that she knew Wanyue and Cuiling! Cos' she was from the same class as Wanyue and she took French in Sec school too! We had the same teachers!! Mdm Tay and Monsieur Quenot! What a small world!!! =) It's no wonder I found her familiar! Even asked if she was from St nicks when I was introduced to her! ;P

I worked harder after Lunch...had to come up with a proper plan for the publicity stuff...was supposed to discuss with my manager...did more research and reading up on the unis with the given website on the materials...It was actually pretty interesting! Esp. the Fudan publication! To think that there's so much similarities in SEPs, be it in Shanghai or Hangzhou.

At about 6:15pm...my Sup asked if I was gg home...so I went to ask my manager...she said she was too busy the entire day so we arranged to meet tmr morn instead. Hope she'll find my ideas ok...;P And I found out that I was supposed to work either from 8:30 till 5:30 or 9-6...of cos I chose the latter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home