Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

For the record

12:15 Go to Engine to da bao lunch with Zoe
12:55 Walked back to IRO
13:00 Ate at Meeting room
13:10 Finished my bowl of Shrimp noodles!
13:45 Came back to my work station after listening to the rest of the colleagues chit chat and talk cock in the room.

Honestly, I didn't think that I was eating so fast! I had the shock of my life when I saw the time really. Some more i was feeling really bloated and NOT hungry whilst I was buying my lunch cos' just before that at about 11am I ate a char siew bao plus a cup of teh-tarik coffee!

Oh my gosh...it's time I kicked my bad habit of gobbling down my food without chewing!!! Yes...i realised that I hardly chewed my food...

But my colleagues were really pretty funny! I mean...it was a great opportunity to sit in there and just laugh at what they say..never got the chance to see them like that. Now i know how come people take so long to come back from lunch. Actually they take their lunch pretty fast. It's just that they spend the rest of their time sitting in the Meeting room and relaxing, to be away from their work for a while.

Now i know. =)

Okie...shall update about my Sat, Sun (Good food and Harry Potter), my Mon (OT till 10:30pm) plus my bizarre dream later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home