Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Madness

I must be crazy for i'm already in the office.

Yes...Think I'm mad. But last night I worked OT till about 10 something pm! And my supervisor did mention about coming in at 7am today...so I did. I took a cab down...which seems pointless at this point of time now...but well...it was a comfortable ride...STILL they BETTER reimburse my $12.

I mean, last night, there were 3 of us in the office. One had a "chauffeur". My sup took cab. But boss 1 said that she's not in charge of such claims...so she can't decide...but she did email boss 2 to request for taxi claims...so i was thinking...sigh...at night bus travel fast lah...besides, if they dun let me claim...i'll be like WORKING to pay for my own cab fare! Ain't that dumb? Some more I got bus concession so that's it lah. Waited a grueling 15 mins for bus.

Ok...think my sup is here! tata for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home