Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, June 05, 2004

One interesting day.

I was told to run quite a few errands today.

But what was an eye-opener was the Office of the President or something. I was told to find a secretary of this Prof...and WOW...this Secretary actually has a room to herself! I had to knock to get in!

So secretaries can be very high-class too!

And I started to try to answer calls today too. But funny thing is when most of the people are not in the office...no one would call...but when Zoe is back, the calls will all start coming in. I could see that she's quite stressed...quite alot of things for her to do! And I can't seem to be of much help but I tried!

My lunch hour was quite fruitful in the sense that I went to the sports club room and CM helped me with the "stamping" and cutting up of the vouchers. So at least Nexus is settled...and I got round to calling up some of the people I was supposed to contact...Sigh...No more YS...alot more work to do! ;P

I was planning to meet minmin at compass point when suddenly V called me at about 4pm to ask if I could work today...hmm...y not right? Got money y not? So I said yes...travelled down to town once again. Town was PAAAAACKED with people! So there was quite of a jam...but surprisingly...when I reached the shop it wasn't so crowded...sometimes the 3 of us, C, C and I could stand around to talk. But once again, the funny thing is that once one of them goes away, the shop will be swamped with people with requests so I couldn't even talk much to VAL! She happened to come by and recognised me! She's so pretty...haha...getting prettier I mean...sigh...the WHOLE world is advancing without me!

All right...I closed shop at 12, but hung ard at P & C with Ch until about 1am! I must be mad...and yeah...gonna spend what I earn on a top there...whatever.

Okie...cont. story-telling after my bath...gotta work later! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home