Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Food food and more food

It's truly a holiday for me.

Woke up at about 10 when they sun was up and shining on my butt.

ATE a HUGE breakfast/lunch shortly after. (Sweet potato, cake, kuah, durians, milo...)

Watched Godzilla while eating...wondering how come godzilla looks so fakingly ugly...I thought Japan would be pretty "advance" in movie making...when I was full...decided that i was sleepy...so back to the bed I went. Besides, it was too early to go out to meet pk and M and her bf.

Tricked them into gg to the food fair with me. Yeah...AGAIN. Cos' there are some things I wanted to try but haven't had the chance to the last time mah. So decided to try again!

Got my fat ass off my bed and bathed. Met PK, M and her bf at about 4pm...found out that there's a famous brand sale and Metro sale going on too! Walked abt in the Metro hall for a while...then moved on to the Food Fair.

Tried out nougats, alot of juice (which we decided not to buy in the end and got "scolded";P) Bought sausages...and tried this Sichuan cold noodle that really tasted quite nice! =) I managed to buy my "egg-wrapped duck" ($4 for 6 pieces) and an ostrich pizza for only $5! Couldn't find the fried chicken which I set out to try! =( And then it was time to leave...we didn't walk through everything...and didn't try alot of stuff...but they had to go...so I feel kind of bad making them travel so far but they kind of went home empty-handed...

Walked to visit Pk's friend working in another hall for a while...den PK and I went to check out the famous brand's sale.

Honestly...there's nothing much to buy. Still I wasted $19.90 on 2 tiny Zara tops which I probably won't be wearing for another half a yr...provided that I lose my 7 kgs by the time 6 mths is up. Bwahaha...can't stand myself.

Got home at about 7pm...den set out to prepare dinner!

Oh my gosh...what a HUGE dinner too! Baked potatoes in "soup" instead of sauce(I added too much milk), fried rice, a pizza, Baked seaweed chicken/Lemon chicken and sausages, vegetables, fishball soup, duck slices wrapped in egg) I was SO full.

Btw...I think i'm becoming a fat meanie. Sat on the train at tanah merah going to Expo. Didn't realise that a lady with a baby in her hands was standing in front of me cos' I was busy sms-ing. A guy sitting 4 seats away from me had to give up his seat. probably part of the reason why i didn't budge was because she said herself that she didn't want to sit cos' it's only one stop.

Still I feel like a meanie. Why am I hesitating to give up my seat?

No wonder I'm so fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home