Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Back at work from a one-day break

Yes, it's my lunch hr now but I decided to spend it in the office Drinking mash potato.

Yes I added too much water.

Anyhows, morning was usually unproductive. I keep wondering how come everyone else seem so busy and I'm so slack? Not like i've no work on my hands but it's obvious that I've no sense of urgency. The deadline given to me seems like eons later. Oh man, I'm such a terrible person really.

Read up ALOT on Europe on lonelyplanet.com...Oh my gawd..so many places which I want to go!

And yeah! I found someone in the office whom I like to See...haha...it's always nice to have at least someone you'll look forward to see walking around the office. He's pretty tall, and looks very decent. I wonder...how come I like both extremes? The fair scholarly type and the dark sporty type too! Hmm...haha...i've just got weird taste I guess...but both type appeals. Strangely though I haven't seen this guy smile...and I'm usually MOST entrigued by people's smile...hmm...

Oh yeah, watched abit of Miss Universe last night..GASP. These girls are SO SO pretty with FAB FAB Absolutely FABULOUS smiles and figures!

MY gosh! It's like...such a pleasure to look at them!!! I personally think that Puerto Rico has this smile you'll never forget...USA is very Sunny too! And well...they all look good in their different ways!

As I was gwacking at how pretty these people are...XY (online) told me that i'm chio too! My gosh...she's like the nicest girl I've ever known man...too kind to be true..bwaahaha

all right...time to wash my cherry tomatoes! hee...weird lunch i'm having. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home