Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, June 06, 2004

To cont my story!

I think I was saying abt my last min job at Cine. Btw...I stayed wif one of e girls till abt 1am. More abt e girls...one is 17, another 19. The girl who's 17 is currently not studying...but she's interested to learn "Mei Rong"- beauty and cosmetics...cool! Bwahaha...it's a booming industry!

The other 19-yr old is currently studying at a private school. She'll be taking her O levels soon. It's interesting to know such people really. And they're very nice people too! =)

Oh yeah...i stayed with her till so late cos' after we finally closed shop at abt 12:45...she wanted to smoke a cigarette...

The trip home was also very interesting. The taxi driver is pretty young I think. He works in the office in the day and drives the cab at night...amazing! So he sleeps a few hours per day. And well...her 67 yr old mother is also still working! We had quite a long chat cos' he started out asking me what I was doing at Cine so late. Somehow I can communicate to taxi drivers very well! Bwahaha...I remember the Edo times...

Today! Bwahaha...went to work at Far East! Managed to wake up and got there on time! This time round...there was another girl called Candy! She's very nice too! Couldn't tell that she's already 23! Very fun to be with!

And wow...the lunch was great today! I didn't feel like eating Hans (thought it was pretty ex) so I walked ard and chanced on this same shop...A HUGE chicken cutlet (which was pleasantly NOT oily, so it takes away the disappointment cos' I expected a chicken chop) Plus 2 slices of buttered toast with luncheon meat, loads of red beans and a fried egg for only $4.50! But I gobbled it down within like 15 mins cos i felt so uncomfortable eating behind the counter! like cos' never know when the customer will need anything...sigh...it's so wrong to eat so much so fast! Luckily I didn't eat much dinner except for 2 chicken slices and abit of red beans which SZ couldn't finish...(I bought the same set for the other 3 girls' dinner!)

AND...the best thing that happened to me today was my friends looking me up at Far East at 9 something!! =) Cuiling, Weiling, Joyce, Hefen, Wenxu and Ewan! It was so nice seeing them all! They hung ard to wait for me...and the boss was nice enough to let me off at 10 sharp! I mean...i dunno if that was a "good" sigh or not...still. Bwahaha...we walked around and finally settled in Shaw's Macs drinking lemon tea, water, coke lite with lemon and eating fries...and more importantly...chatting and LAUGHING abt old times!

We're a lucky bunch I feel. To have been through a long time together...to see one another grow...(fatter, slimmer or prettier...;P) To offer comfort and companionship...and to be able to go on trips overseas together! Those times were memorable! We laugh , we cry...I'm thankful I've got such friends.

Really. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home