Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Sigh

Seems like a million yrs since I've blogged. I mean. I know I blogged alot in the office yesterday. But there's so much I wanna say still! If i can still remember!

Watched Harry Potter on Sun with my mum n bro at Plaza Sing. The movie wasn't great. I checked my watch for the time and not even an hr has passed. The starting was THAT slow. It's a good thing I haven't read the book I think. Else would prob haf been MORE disappointed. But I liked it overall! Wasn't as "dark" as I thought it would be...and most importantly...

I think Harry is cute!

Despite all that was said...i still think he looks good.

Dinner was settled at Lao Beijing! I'm glad I brought my mum there! The popiah was interesting cos' it's DIY! the simple dish of Zha Jiang Mian was superb and I really liked the Xiao Long Bao! All that plus the junk we ate during the movie...wow...I was REALLY full! The bill was rather shocking though. I mean, never expected it to be cheap...but felt quite incredulous cos' the jug of herbal tea was $9! Costs more than the bowl of noodles or the xiao long baos! Haha

Took a long walk in Orchard after that. Wanted to go Far East to pick up my water bottle. Found out that the shops in Singapore really close quite early!

That's all for Sun. I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home