Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Eat Ang Gu Kueh and recalling my bizarre dream

Last night I dunno if I was too disturbed or tired or it's PMS again. But I was slightly depressed.

Felt so fat I thought I was at least 5 mths pregnant. But no, that's not my dream is about.

I think I've been watching too much Korean shows and thinking too much of my friends.

I had this REALLY vivid dream.

It's like...one of my friend fell out of love. Then she started behaving weird...like she was so loose and all flirtatious and all. I couldn't stand it. I wanted to "protect" her. But I knew she was going to sleep around although she promised not to.

So I cried. Then I ended up hugging her to sleep so that she won't run away. But like somehow "She" transformed to a Man...and it was a HE that I was holding on to. BUT...I loved this other man (who happens to be on this same huge bed with another girl (his gf) and well...he happens to love me too! bwahaha...(how did i know? Our fingers touched, our eyes met and I felt "pain"

And well...eventually we couldn't get together. Yes, something happened to prevent the both of us from meeting and eloping...something to that effect. So we stayed with our respective "spouses"

Bizarre right?

I only knew that my whole body, heart and head ached when I woke up...

I'm weird.

Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home