Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Oh Yeah...

Admin work is tough.

Cos' alot of things u have to redo.
and update.
bind.
tear apart.
redo.

It's like forever not done.

Oh btw...I can't believe I was so dumb. To think that I was wrecking my brains to do translation when I could have used the Babelfish at Altavista to help me! I mean...it does literal translation then I reorganise...it'll be alot faster then me doing it from scratch. Only found out just.

And yeah...sorry for the excessive posting of the same message! What happened was there was supposed to be an error when I first post it. So of cos' I just kept RE-posting it. Bwahaha...turns out that I had to spend a good 30 mins trying to DELETE it just now.

Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home