Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I finally set up my laptop today! Yeah...feels great to have fast connection once again! But can't download too many things! Reason being laptop has too little memory space! Shall be on a mission to free up space! Ate dumpling noodles once again but the noodles are weird! It's like Spaghetti! Haha...and the chilli was SO hot it made my lips bloated! But I managed to watch half an hr's tv on webcast today! Haha...

Today's supposed to b a slack day cos' my boss not ard! My sup came late and left early! I felt so "xin li bu ping hen"! Cos I came in early and left late!

Actually though I was as usual checking my mails n chatting on Msn...but I was really getting quite stressed! Cos' i can't seem to meet deadlines! Admin work coming in every single day...I dun have time to start on my research...supposed to have something concrete by mid June..which is like...NOW?!?!

Arrgh.

Stressed.

Tmr will be bringing this Australian on a NUS campus tour. I'm not sure if i'm up to it!
Stressed.

Perhaps I should have made better use of my time to learn more about NUS, Singapore and China, rather than I dunno...read up on Europe on the Lonely Planet?
Arrgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home