Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, June 11, 2004

Lunch

I felt quite sad cos' I was having lunch alone yesterday. Though the Lemon and Butter Fish in Engine canteen is really not bad!

When I first saw the price, $2.20. I stopped and asked myself if it's JUST for the fish without anything!??! Hahaha...cos' there are side orders for 50cents! Luckily I didn't add...cos' it came with alot of fries and my fav baked beans!

Today...haha...Z asked me to join a few of them for lunch in the meeting room! I da baoed fish soup noodles for my boss and I...it was quite enjoyable to be just sitting with them listening to them talk about celebrity scandals etc...haha...

Yeah..finally...I might just be starting to blend in! =)

And Z finally made it plain that it's really quite slack in this office. Hahaha...people go for lunch at about 12 something but only come back before 2pm...heh heh...i like my job....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home