Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Anyone would have imagined that I would hate the computer.

Seriously, at about 4pm my eyes did fog up...think I was staring too hard and too long at the screen...we work in front of the com. every single day! Maybe not exactly "WORK" the whole time..(still got msn, blog etc.) But well...it's not good for the eyes.

Still. I'm back here again. After work went straight to town for Script writing meeting. I was so HIGH I was behaving quite histerically. After a struggle and lots of funny ideas...the meeting finally ended and off to Holland V i went to meet up with my st nicks' friends.

Wow...Wala Wala was PACKED. It was lucky we managed to get a table at the corner plus some seats. Apparently 3 guys gave them up and well, we stood around and chit-chat abit though I felt really pretty weird initially. Threw dagger shots at Joyce cos' I thought she brought her colleagues along without telling me! Bwahaha...turned out they were complete "strangers". We sat around, "screamed" at each other, drank abit...and well...just hung around listening to good music! =) It was ok lah...though it was really quite suffocating and I was SO afraid that my throat would die.

It survived somehow I guess...Snowball is a pretty nice drink! =) Very Sweet! Can't really feel the alcohol though...and well, I was secretly eating a Kaya bread there cos' I was so afraid I'll get drunk or red.

In the end, we hang around quite abit...and on the way home, we suddenly decided that we wanted supper.

OMG...I was so NOT hungry. But I didn't want to be spoilspot and be the only one to go home...and most importantly, I never got the chance to eat supper near my place! So i really kind of wanted to go.

Ended up steal Joyce's century egg congee! It was not bad at all! Pretty nice in fact, not too oily, not too salty! Just right.

Ate abit of the fried frog too! My first attempt! But didn't dare to eat much cos' scared will get sore throat. Really scared. Would hate to be sick.

So now here I am...sitting in front of the com. Stinky and REALLY full.

I dunno what I'm doing leh really. almost ALL girls I've known are slimmer and aka looking alot prettier esp. after Sec and JC days.

I'm like the only one who has put on weight!

ANd i'm SO not watching it! That's the worst part!

I unbuckled my pants once I got home and the worst I feared had happened. One of the hooks came off. It was loose already...but the threads finally gave way...after all the calories that I've forced into my tummy I guess.

Shuhui ah shuhui...come to your senses quick! Diet, eat less exercise more!

U're only 21 once. Once it's over. That's it. No more chance to be pretty already.

What's wrong with me ah?

By the way Cui, if by any chance you've read this...no worries! I'm not putting the blame of the supper on anyone except for myself. I mean...I could have fought off the temptation...but I was REALLY tempted.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home