Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, June 17, 2004

I'm full of angst lately.

like this morning. Felt that i was having a stomachache so went back home. the second time i stepped into the lift, someone else before me had already stunk up the entire place with his/her cigarette! How inconsiderate! I of cos, almost died of suffocation thus was really impelled to scold e F word.

Bummed into a lady but reached the bus stop just to see 151 leaving. felt so shitty until. the next bus came within 5 mins and it was air-conditioned!

Had lunch just now. Chinese dumplings with ALOT of vinegar plus garlic PLUS orange yoghurt drink....ABSOLUTE HEAVEN. Some more I spent my morning, doing nothing much in particular again.

Maybe my life isn't so woeful after all. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home