Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, June 21, 2004

It's amazing how fast moods change

My day got off to a bad start.

Woke up earlier than expected...walked abt...left home hoping to catch the 7:30 bus so that I'll reach the office earlier. Then I realised that I forgot my hp at the lift. Went back home to get it. Walked to the bus-stop..felt a read bad stomach ache brewing so was upset. Reached the bus-stop...just in time to see 151 leave...then suddenly realised that I forgot my key...MY KEY! I locked my laptop inside the cupboard and without the key=no laptop to use! I HAD to scold the F word.

But later I got a seat, sat down...took a few deep breaths...then started to "meditate" (which eventually led to a deep sleep) but well...I felt ok after that. My stomachache actually didn't act up! SO it wasn't that bad.

Then I decided...the com was too slow...couldn't stand it...so I called home to see if my father can bring it over.

Lucky he could! =) Just had lunch with him. Wanted to treat him but he paid in the end. I bought something which he didn't like somemore. Ban Mian. But I finished mine clean. Added too much vinegar it was like vinegar noodles...but I like. SO obviously i'm like WAY TOO FULL right now. But feeling great! With my laptop in front of me and the right side of my ear-phones are working! It's a miracle! So happy...! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home