Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, June 24, 2004

00S60 Gathering

Tuesday was Dumpling Festival! And it happened to be the day our Hwachong class gathered after a LONG LONG time!

It was rather amazing cos it was a pretty last meeting decision to get the class out for a buffet dinner.

Rice Table at International Building. I wanted to try the Indonesian Restaurant that a few of my friends were talking about so I dragged the entire class down with me.

I thought turn out would be pretty bad cos' most rejected me or didn't respond. So I booked 10 seats.

Rushed down to town after work, met Jiajun whom I realised I haven't met ever since JC!

That was like...more than 2 years ago!

Ultimately people starting to appear...From 8..it became 12...then 16!!! We had no choice but to squeeze like mad cos' the rest of the restaurant was fully booked!

to be cont...

All right, we had a really enjoyable dinner. At least I thought we did. Cos' it was nice to start dealing out commands, making alot of noise like we're a big group of silly students, laughing and joking and hitting my classmates who were making fun of me. It was nice. Really. To find out what my friends have been doing with their lives, what they WILL be doing (eg. study overseas) and just to meet up abit. It's funny how people doing the same majors never meet in school (eg. I never saw qiyan or huifen...they were questioning if I was a NUS student! ;P) It's just interesting.

It's been some time since I spoke so loudy and laugh so inhibitedly...

I love to meet up with classmates...it makes me feel younger somehow.

We took quite a few photos in the restaurant and outside Isetan.

It's a wonderful feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home