Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Friday, June 25, 2004

Windstruck, Lovestruck, Tearstruck

Before I recount what happened a few days back...I just HAVE to write something about this korean movie which I went to watch with PK last night.

I'm glad I went in without knowing exactly what to expect. The movie was HILARIOUS initially...it felt good knowing that the rest of the cinema is laughing heartily with you. But despite it being all silly, ridiculously funny and what not...it was sweet. =)

Then halfway through the movie, there was a twist, a sad twist, Pk and I started to sob hopelessly. Just when we thought all was ok, something happened again! (All right, I know my entry sounds stupid but i'm trying hard to express myself without spoiling the show for those who haven't watched it yet!) And well, though there were times which I hoped the movie wasn't SO typical and Cheesy...I must admit that I was very touched. So much so that I cried till my eyes were poofy and red. I must have looked VERY miserable on my way back home but well...I really enjoyed the show! The ending was spectacular...bwahah...i guess the director must have achieved certain aims. Whatever, I feel that it's a "must-watch". Maybe for those who are looking for true love at least, or those silly girls who are easily moved. I know some guys thought the entire show to be very stupid (heard some boys commenting) but at least it's worth to go and laugh at the show!

This really reminds me of what WL said at a scriptwriting meeting a on Weds.

"Where can you find One True Love if you can't find it in stories?"

How true. Sad but true.

It's no wonder I like watching drama serials and reading love novels so much. You can't blame me. Cos' it's the only place I can find stories of beautiful albeit painful true love.

sigh...

Oh! By the way, I just found out that Windstruck has this marvellous website! For those interested to find out more...

http://www.yeochinso.com/

And i'm so gonna get my hands on the soundtrack...currently in love with this show still. Cos' it still puts a smile on my face when I think about it...the sweet stuff couples do for each other when they are in love...

I've been thinking about it recently...that should I ever fall in love again, I would actually hope...that either of us will pass on when we are so deeply in love...so that the love won't be able to change...

What a morbid thought.

I better be getting rid of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home