Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Saturday

It's the best day of my work at FE so far! I liked this combination of colleagues! A new girl called YR came! She's very nice and sweet...

In the morn, there were very few customers...S and I thought business would be bad today...but surprisingly the crowd came after lunch time and the sales were good! And I enjoyed working with my colleagues...we chatted abit, did our work...and sometimes when we were tired, the rest would "cover" our duties and allowed us to take a breather.

And S and C were so nice! They both told me that they missed having my around...that they are happy to see me...and that...well, because of that...i felt happy that I can do them a service and buy them chicken chop plus toast! =)

What a contrast to today...why do I have such a sad Sunday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home