Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Fate?

Yesterday, whilst working and chatting with QY over the msn...she suddenly asked if I believe such a person exists in my life when we both heard "My Memory" on 933. (For those who dunno...it's a theme song of Dong Ji Lian Ge)

I immediately said "no". Am feeling rather cynical abt relationships and all. True love stories only happen in stories. Well, maybe one or two in real live. But that's all.

Then it was time for me to knock off. I took YJ's advice and decided to roam abt Raffles Place. It was there that I saw a familiar backview.

He must have been quite shocked to see me standing at the entrance waiting for him to turn over...it was quite funny. We then walked abt abit. Felt quite accomplished and "lucky" cos' we found a place at some corner which I didn't expect to find at all...

I dunno what's e whole point of this entry...bwahaha...just wanna note things down I guess.

In case I forget. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home