Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 05, 2004

Euro 2004

Nope...I didn't watch it in the end. Wanted to go over to Nicki's and catch it together with some zwxh ppl but when I brought it up to my mum, she was initially very unhappy cos' I've got work the next day...

Thus, I decided not to go.

She softened up later on though...still I decided to come home.

I'm glad I did. Woke up feeling SO SO tired this morn. Wondered what will become of me if I actually went.

Think I'm old man.

Btw...Greece won. Arrgh, I should have placed my bets! Was thinkin dat this yr a really weird yr full of "black horses".

Asked my brother who he thought might win, He said Portugal immediately so I said, Let's buy Greece!

It appears to me that the underdogs will always win.

And I was right! Arrgh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home