Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Bored

I'm bored to my skull in the office...which is REALLY weird...cos' everyone else is stressed with ALL the work they have to do...cos' alot of events are coming up...even the SA has alot of stuff to do...and i'm running out of websites to surf! Don't even know what or where I should go after work!

Am just worried about getting fat here.

Btw...someone new came into the office today.

I've no idea y but I felt unhappy when I first saw her...like there was an animosity amongst us...then I realized y.

She' YJ. The other girl helping out with the China section. Felt obsolete now that she's around...cos' she seem to know e other colleagues better.

AND...i was forced to SHIFT out of my work cubicle once she came back! But well...now that I think of it...it's not such a bad thing after all cos' I like my new place too! more spacious! heee....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home