Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Monday, July 05, 2004

Nightmare

I had a bad nightmare on Sat. Consisted of my teeth breaking into halves and my mum giving me this REALLY tough scolding.

Been having terrible nightmares about me losing all my teeth and all...it seems so real it's terrifying. Is it a premonition of some sort?!!? Sure hope not...

Sat

Finally got my pay! It's not much...but it's still money so I'm happy! S got promoted to "supervisor" status! I'm really happy for her cos' I think she's really pro as a salesperson! Somemore she's very nice! It was like deja vu cos' 1. She treated us to Breadtalk (unwittingly) and 2. I mentioned to a customer to talk to her cos' she's sort of our "supervisor" of the day...and guess what? She received news shortly after abt her promotion!

Though the pay increment is not substantial...but i guess it's the sense of recgonition that counts.

If only Edo promoted me then. I would have stayed on willingly for that miserly pay.

Sun

Met at F's house this time round for the script-writing. Her house is darn cool! Right behind Boon Keng mrt and it's a very well-kept flat! My mum would b happy to stay in such an environment! Sigh...it hit me that I'll never make a good wife. I'm SO untidy...my future husband has either 1. tolerate that. 2. b willing to clear up after me...haha...where to find?

Btw, the script is still...ermm..not very substantial but I must say we tried. It's so hard not to be cliche, cheesy and yet protray the meaning properly. Our use of words seem so limited.

Completed the task at about 2pm. Had bee hoon by courtesy of F's mum...NICE! =) And then it's off to heartland mall for my fav weekly grocery shopping wif my mum n bro this time...den I prepared to go over to R's place so that she can fetch me to SY's party!

Wow....another rich girl in a huge house! She's SO SO lucky! Food was GOOD! esp the choc ice-cream puffs! I swore I popped at least 10 in my mouth..but err...some stuff very oily...scary.

Btw...the highlight MUST be the cake...it's PURE ice-cream cake from Haagen Daaz! It's the largest cake I've seen this year! It came in 2 huge boxes!! Must have been at least 10kg?! I dunno...but it's just pure macadamia ice-cream...it must have cost 2 bombs! But yeah...felt happy just sitting around...talking to hostelites which I have not seen for like MONTHS...watching the silent tv...and yeah...well, heard the truth from someone's mouth.

He ALWAYS tells me when I get fatter...so this time round..he also looked at me and asked,"did you put on weight?"

It's true, I admitted it but well, it still kind of sucks having told that in your face.

But my face becoming rounder is REALLY scary.

Wanted to go on a fruit diet today? But sigh...they brought leftovers back again...so..ermm...flopped attempt.

But no more spidey outing with fwoc=can go for my C.C aerobics class...that's not too bad!

And I climbed the stairs last night! 1st step to losing weight! Jia you Shuhui!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home