Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Interesting Lunch time (relatively)

It's 5 mins to 2pm. As usual, I'm one of the few in the office besides another SA and 2 managers.

Took a bus down to Clementi for a walk today.

A walk literally cos' I had my lunch already (sponging off the leftovers from the synopiusm that caters breakfast, morning tea? and afternoon tea! ;P Bwahaha...honestly...I was supposed to be living off salads but they kept bringin pies, cakes and noodles up...I just can't resist! ;P

Didn't have much in mind to buy...and knowing me...once I START to buy it'll be quite alot...the thought of bringin big plastic bags back to office is so weird that I gave up that thought...so I just walked abt and realised how come the ppl in my office can find time to go down to Clementi for lunch...cos' it's REALLY near. And well, the people leave at about 12:40...coming back at ABOUT 2pm is more than enough...no wonder they could still go eat and do shopping! In fact, I just heard a few of them discussing where to go for lunch and they actually settled for Harbourfront! I'm sure those had a vehicle though!

Hmm...commencement started. The time of the year when you see alot of smartly dressed people either walking hand in hand with their other halves or surrounded by family.

I'm sure my family will be there for me next year...but my other half? When will I find him? Bwahaha...I recalled my friend saying that must get a boyfriend to take graduation photos with...that's quite true...it's a very significant event! But how to just find a boyfriend like that?!?! Bwahaha...and actually, if i do take graduation photo with a guy...i think I would like to display the photo in my home in future which means I'd probably wanna marry this guy.

Wow...marriage is such a big word. Nay...not up to me to think abt it now.

My twin called me last night to chat..it felt like YEARS since I last chatted with a good friend on the phone like that. Have been relying too much on msn and email...

Communication is also like any other habit...you can actually lose the hang of it after a substantial period of "no usage"

No wonder I can't seem to be able to express myself in front of my friends anymore...

Had better start picking up effective communication skills all over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home