Search

I am just Me. Am I?

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Spiderman 2

yes...sorry fwocers...I caught the movie last night...sitting at the 2nd seat from the cinema at Bishan. Can't believe I actually agreed but i'm glad that I caught the earlier show...cos' well, think I need more rest at home now. Had 2 cups of coffee today! But then again...it might have been because I ate too much thus i'm sleepy...

Anyways, despite the neckache...i thought the movie was cool! I liked all the action but too bad being too close to the screen disabled me to look at all the action properly...cos' everything seems to be just flashing RIGHT IN FRONT of my eyes...can't seem to take in everything without feeling that my eyes are hurt by all the flashes so I actually closed my eyes for some parts of the spidey fighting octopus scenes...

But I liked it overall. Enjoyable experience...and it's always good to give the hero some recgonition.

I especially like this line:
There's a Hero in all of us.

I hope to find my hero again.

Soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home